Monday, January 6, 2020

Black white (and red) 2020


I'd like to say I'm confident that my content will increase in the New Year, but it feels like I've made that resolution before...

The first decent bird seen in 2020 was the last decent bird of 2019, a Northern Shrike that Mindy found on the Coloma CBC.  The pic leaves a little to be desired, but hey, they're tough to find here.


This Great Black-backed adult has been hanging out along Silver and Tiscornia much of the week, this was the first time I've seen it on the beach.  I forgot to thumbwheel down to try not to completely blow out the whites on the head and it flew just about immediately.

This Blue Goose is backlit enough it could be black and white too!

Finally a couple pics of a pair of Red Foxes that crossed the road as I headed away from Tiscornia


No comments: