Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oh Canada

With summer rapidly winning over the woods the breeding residents have supplanted the migrants.  Canada Warblers have been in good numbers so far in Warren Dunes.  This territorial male was fairly fearless in the days leading up to Birdathon.



He held still long enough that I experimented with some video... it's on Youtube here, I can't for the life of me embed it in the post like I'm supposed to be able to do (and can find every other video I put on youtube, just not this blasted one).


1 comment:

Cathy Carroll said...

Hi Matt,

I love reading your blog and seeing your photos. I loved your comment about not being able to put the video in like it is supposed to - or something like that. Makes me feel good that someone else has trouble with google blogger.